Re: What the hell is wrong with Nautilus

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 10:34, Johnathan Bailes wrote:

> I have read the reasons and I meant the subject line to be eye-catching
> and to hopefully provide a bit of debate.

Then you failed miserably. Sorry. I recommend the following link:

And then plain old common sense layered on top of that.

> Finally, yes I am long-winded at times, I hoped to start some more talk
> of the general approach to many features that seem to be frozen due to
> the inactivity of other projects for example.  Take another look at the
> post and you will probably see what I mean.

The list itself was great, and not too verbose at all. I'm just
surprised I read it at all, considering how ungrateful and shitty the
topic was.

Luis