Re: What the hell is wrong with Nautilus

I might add that starting an email with 'what the hell is wrong with...'
is a very sure recipe for having nautilus hackers (indeed, most free
software hackers) delete the email unread. It makes you come off as a
total dick, which, after reading the (mostly) very thoughtful email you
sent, you don't seem to be.

Luis