Use of Eel library

In the README for eel-2.0.0 it says:

<quote>
If you wish to use Eel for a project, have patches, suggestions and/or
you wish to discuss whether some of the extensions belong in the
library they extend, please send mail to the Nautilus mailing list:

        nautilus-list lists eazel com
</quote>

So I thought I'd better email this list to say that I'm using Eel in a
project called Conglomerate (see www.conglomerate.org; it's a GPLed XML
editor for GNOME).

Currently I only use a few pieces of eel-gdk-extensions.h

I hope this is OK (and that the API is likely to stay relatively stable).

Dave Malcolm