Re: toolbar issues

On Monday, May 20, 2002, at 07:40 PM, Alex Larsson wrote:

We already removed all customly themed toolbars from Nautilus. Darin
didn't want to remove the feature completely. I don't care much, so i
defer to Darins decision.

Removing it is OK.

I personally think text on toolbars is crack. Especially on only some of
the items. If the user enables crack perhaps we should give it to him
though.

I think toolbar buttons without text labels are "crack". So it's clearly a subjective issue.

    -- Darin