Re: toolbar issues

lets take this a little further why not just let any app choose which
gtk theme it uses, i could use aqua in nautilus, thinice in galeon,
raleigh in evolution. Hell let me choose each stock icon individually,
even better provide a ui to change the look of each and every widget per
app...

As always there is a tradeoff. I think most the ui guys would argue that
desktop consistency is more important to the vast majority of users than
the ability to tweak every little thing is to the few power users.

dave