Re: toolbar issues

1) There is a feature request in nautilus bugzilla for right click pull
down arrows like you have described, so yes please even though with our
ui freeze, i'm not sure if alex will immediately apply it or not.

see bug 45027

Also doesn't galeon 1.2 have these pulldown menus already???

2)Regarding themable toolbars, Seth Nickel, gnome ui person, also wanted
to remove the themable toolbars as they create desktop inconsistencies.

see bug 71148

If you like i can assign both of these bugs to you, but as always alex
has final say...

dave