Re: gtkhtml2 view

The bugs i am refering to are all the gtkhtml2 view crashers, that
really don't have any place in nautilus. I think enhancement request for
a web view should be aimed at galeon, since they will do the
implementaion. There are some old key nav bugs, but they relate to
nautilus-mozilla, and are most likely no longer relevant. I haven't
closed them though yet.

dave