Re: 'show properties' for launchers

Hi,

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 16:06, Alex Larsson wrote:
> On 13 May 2002, Alex Graveley wrote:
> > [1] - Possibly this should also be modified to allow emblem selection,
> > and show the emblems in the panel menu somehow.  In the tooltip maybe?
>
> The right solution is to add pluggable property tabs to the properties
> dialog. We don't have time to do that for Gnome 2.0.0 though, but we can
> probably do them later.

Perhaps, but in the short term we need 1) a way to edit .desktop files
from nautilus and 2) to make the file properties pane not contain
conflicting settings (custom icon).  I think replacing the standard Show
Properties dialog with that of gnome-desktop-item-edit kills both
problems.

-Alex

--
"I don't find excessive sanity a virtue."