Re: New toolbar button ordering

tor 2002-05-09 klockan 18.29 skrev David Emory Watson:
> I agree with Evandro that this should be fairly trivial to change so why
> don't we just do it and be done with it.
>
> All we need to do is decide, are we going to be like IE or Mozilla?

There's probably more implications, beyond a simple "be like IE or
Mozilla". Why not ask the usability list?

There are currently quite a lot of Nautilus UI changes being asked for,
and I'm not sure that I like the usability list being left out of those
discussions, because that's the place for those discussions.

Christian