Re: New toolbar button ordering
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: David Emory Watson <dwatson cs ucr edu>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New toolbar button ordering
- Date: 09 May 2002 21:27:45 +0200
tor 2002-05-09 klockan 18.29 skrev David Emory Watson:
> I agree with Evandro that this should be fairly trivial to change so why
> don't we just do it and be done with it.
> All we need to do is decide, are we going to be like IE or Mozilla?
There's probably more implications, beyond a simple "be like IE or
Mozilla". Why not ask the usability list?
There are currently quite a lot of Nautilus UI changes being asked for,
and I'm not sure that I like the usability list being left out of those
discussions, because that's the place for those discussions.
] [Thread Prev