Re: Writing a Nautilus view

 Maciej> On 06May2002 01:06AM (+0200), Mads Villadsen wrote:

 >> <snip>

 Maciej> What goes wrong? Does the view always show up or never show
 Maciej> up?
 >>  The view never shows up. Is there any specific information I can
 >> give that will be more helpful?

 Maciej> I just realized what the problem might be - the view is not
 Maciej> in the preferred (short list) viewers set in gnome-vfs for
 Maciej> directories. Can you get to it by picking Other Viewers...?
 Maciej> If so, then this is the source of the problem. Unfortunately
 Maciej> I do not know of a good way to fix it without changing
 Maciej> gnome-mime-data.

It shows up now. However I haven't changed a thing - could it have
been a problem with OAF not picking up the changes to the .server
file?

Sorry to have been asking dumb questions about non-existing bugs - but
if the problem reoccurs I'll probably be back asking the same question
again ;-)

--
Debugging is anticipated with distaste,
performed with reluctance,