[Nautilus-list] thumbnail issue ...

Hi there,

	I hear reports of a most odd bug, and lo thumbnailing often doesn't
work for me either:

<tig_away> there is one EVIL BAD issue in nautilus
<tig_away> thumbnails dont work at all for me
<tig_away> and it is totally bizarrre
<luis> it works some of the time
<luis> I'm pretty sure it is filed
<tig_away> wel
<tig_away> the weird thing is
<tig_away> I see "convert" processes
<tig_away> which I think is a fallback
<tig_away> since there are loaders in gtk now for jpeg and png and stuff
<tig_away> but those are not used here
<tig_away> so it creates thumbnails if i look in the .thumbnails dir
<tig_away> but they are created and deleted the same instant
<tig_away> one by one

	Could that possibly be related to a race in the 'timestamp in the
future' patch ?

	Regards,

		Michael.