Re: [Nautilus-list] BUGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

tis 2002-03-26 klockan 21.38 skrev David Bordoley:
> 42834 -- please add a way to customize the toolbar
>
> feature request to make the toolbar button order totally configurable.
> Galeon currently has this feature, but personally i feel that its a
> cracked out feature that reduces desktop consistency. Imnsho we should
> just follow the hig recommendations for toolbars.

The default should follow the hig recommendations anyway. I don't agree
about having a customization option being a drawback for consistency
(since changing layout is a user-chosen action anyway), but having it
adds complexity to the preferences and it's rather pointless to debate
it in the case of Nautilus anyway since noone has yet offered to
implement it in Nautilus. But the feature as such is rather nice.

Christian