Re: SV: [Nautilus-list] Desktop folder

I've reconsidered:

I think this would be an acceptable solution if

1. All program directories in the home (evolution, openoffice.org)
directory are hidden. ( this is very important, probably would take a
little effort on our part to convince everyone at OO.org and evolution)

2. If start here was included by default in the home dir

3. If trash was included by default in the home dir

4. If a documents folder was included in the home dir.

With these changes, this would probably be an acceptable paradigm for us
to use.

dave