Re: Mime type monitor support Take 2

On Friday, June 28, 2002, at 07:54  AM, Alexander Larsson wrote:

After some feedback from Dave, I've taken a slightly different tack
to this.  2 open questions

1) Do I really need all those attributes ?
I dunno. Darin would know best. Any idea Darin?

You should figure out which of these attributes are derived from MIME type. This is best determined by reading the code that gets the value of each attribute, to see if it gets the MIME type or calls anything that gets the MIME type. I don't think FILE_TYPE is, nor METADATA, probably the others are are.

    -- Darin