Re: useful scripts

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 05:58, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Michael Rothwell">
>
> > I would love to be able to do this in Nautilus.
> >
> > Look here:
> > http://www.tortoisecvs.org/
>
> Not finished, but in progress:
>
>   http://apotheke.berlios.de/
>
> To do this properly, gnome-vfs needs to support versioning and stuff. It
> should really be done at that layer, with Nautilus love on top.

Yea. I like the UI idea of tortoisecvs - we could do it with emblems by
the way.

Anders once made a small commandline tool to set emblems (keywords) on
files, I need to play with that and make a nautilus script that cvs
updates and sets emblems to all updated, patched and conflicted files.
That would be a nice one to try.

Tuomas

PS. Thanks to everyone who hacked and debugged Nautilus, we have a
seriously cool file manager and desktop now!

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::