Re: useful scripts

Jeff Waugh wrote:
Not finished, but in progress:

  http://apotheke.berlios.de/

This looks cool, and I'll be trying it out later. But it's too bad that it has to be an entirely separate view. I think being able to make completely new views is good, but that making any changes requires a new view is not so good. "Version 2.2" I suppose.

To do this properly, gnome-vfs needs to support versioning and stuff. It
should really be done at that layer, with Nautilus love on top.

I could see that being interesting. But unnecessary to simply have a Naut view of CVS info.