Re: Tree View sidebar / List View

On Thursday, June 27, 2002, at 02:03  AM, Michael Meeks wrote:

One issue is that the tree view is in a separate bonobo component [ in theory that might sharing the model problematic ]. I don't really know that it makes all that much sense to have it as a separate component, probably best to link it into the main app as an in-proc NautilusView component.

As far as I can recall, it is an in-process component, compiled into a library and then linked into the Nautilus binary. It was an out of process component for a while but that was changed a long time ago.

    -- Darin