Re: PATCH for some random stuff.

i think there is some validity to having one off tips, maybe the answere
is to a "tip" class popup which looks different than alerts and
such.  then there would only need to be one desktop or application wide
setting to reenable tips.

no, this is not a well thought out proposal, i'm just brainstorming here
:)

-Josh