Re: [Fwd: [Bug 83331] Changed - [Solaris] Hardware view crashes]
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: nautilus <nautilus-list eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Bug 83331] Changed - [Solaris] Hardware view crashes]
- Date: 06 Jun 2002 17:21:27 +0100
On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 13:06, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> This was meant to be removed (from builds at least) until after 2.0.0.
> Unless Alex changes his mind, don't worry about the Linux check, just turn
> it off. :-)
Ok - I committed a fix whereby you can enable it using
--enable-hardware, but only if 'uname -s' == Linux, so basically no-one
will be using it until it is comprehensively fixed.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev