(no subject)

I currently have gnome using xv to open jpeg images. When I have
Nautilus open and I click onto a jpeg image it will open and if I choose
to modify the image and save it, it doesn't save it to the same
directory without me having to manually change to the directory the file
was opened from.

I have modified a nautilus script to do this and it works but I have to
choose scripts->[script-name]. I would like to be able to just click
onto image and if I save the image I would like to have it save it to
the original directory the image was in, not manually change
directories.

Is there a way to do this?

I am not currently subscribed to the list, please CC me, if you would.

Thanks.

--
Jeffrey Bell <jfbell earthlink net>
                        -- Wernher von Braun --