Drag'n drop of files on a launcher

I'm running nautilus-2.0.1 compiled from from Mdk cooker.

Action : drag'n drop of a file on an application launcher.

If the application of the launcher isn't a gnome2 app (say emacs, or gqview, I've tested), the app opens its default location (splash for emacs, ~/ for gqview) and not the file you dropped on it.

I've got the same behaviour with launcher on gnome-panel.

Is this bug the same as 75620 and 82604 ?

Bertrand Dekoninck