Re: image preview: always have to resize

On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 16:52, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 06:12, bordoley msu edu wrote:
> > Nautilus using eye on gnome now, so it's a bug in eog. I assume this is
> > gnome2 right?
>
> 	Nonsense; in fact it's a bug in the nautilus adpator. Normally the last
> zoom is stored per file, per directory etc. and so we just need to do 2
> things.

No, I see this happening in the EOG window (not component) - it opens
the image, tries to resize the window to the image size, but stays a
pixel or two too small thus making scrollbars.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::