Saving window geometry broken again :-(

Howdy.

So, the feature I loved much, being "save window positions for folders
opened in a new window, EVEN if "open in current window" is being used"
is broken again.

I suspect the "dont always save our geometry" fixing-stuff I remember
being discussed here broke it?

It is very sane thing to save window positions when you open to a new
window even though you have "open in current window" by default - I
definitely want that all my folders on the desktop save their geometry.
And unfortunately this got broken again now when I updated to HEAD.
Geometry saving works okay for "always open in new window" -mode.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::