Re: image preview: always have to resize

Hi Dave,

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 06:12, bordoley msu edu wrote:
> Nautilus using eye on gnome now, so it's a bug in eog. I assume this is
> gnome2 right?

	Nonsense; in fact it's a bug in the nautilus adpator. Normally the last
zoom is stored per file, per directory etc. and so we just need to do 2
things.

	a) make the adaptor use zoom to fit if no zoom is stored by
	   default for that file.

	b) restore any file specific zoom that was used last time on
	   that window.

	So - please re-file whatever bug you opened under the nautilus
adapater.

	Regards,

		Michael.