Re: Patch: file share support for Nautilus

Red Hat does seem to have a configuration tool for this in the upcoming release (now in beta)

Kenneth

---

Well, XST doesnt really seem to be a "part of" GNOME yet, so we probably
cannot depend on it. So the question is what do we do.

Does other distributions like for instance Red Hat have configuration
tools for this?

And how much is needed at minimum? Is it possible to make a very simple
configuration dialog that we could run if XST isn't installed?
Or should we just bring up a dialog?

Kenneth