[Nautilus-list] Constructive Criticism Revisted

One thing I thought about after looking at the second nautilus image of
mine was that it's consistent with Evolution in that it groups the
"places or locations." With evolution, there are locations like the
contacts, inbox, summary, etc... It's just a doorway to that location.
Also like evolution, a arrow could be place at the bottom and top of the
icon chain if there are ever more than what there is space for. Another
nice thing about this setup is for writing to floppies, cds, etc... I
could simply organize my files in some directory and then move them all
to the cd icon. Then they would all be burned to a cd provided I got
hardware support for it. Also, the user doesn't have to worry about the
specifics on the file system structure. In most cases, basic users don't
ever wonder beyond the floppy, cd, zip disk, or their "home or desktop"
directory. With this, it's all presented to them in a clear fashion.