[Nautilus-list] Constructive Criticism Revisted

As I was saying before, the "Places" icons could go along either the horizontal or vertical. It could dynamically change depending on the dimensions of the window. Here is a image of what it could look like along the vertical. I also took the spinner/throbber out and replaced it by a transparent gnome foot. The transparent gnome foot could be displayed whenever nautilus is "thinking." However, this could just as easily be replaced via the status bar.