Re: [Nautilus-list] Constructive Criticism Revisted

please dont take this personally, as it applies periodically to others,
but please dont send out 100k attachments.  many people on this list are
dial-up users, and consider such things to be mail bombs.  if you have a
large picture that you want seen, please post it on a website.

cheers,
matt

--
Matthew J. Doller