Re: [Nautilus-list] performance and usability

James,

I'm sorry that you seem to only have time to give vague comlaints and have
been unable to actually read the lists to see what has been going on.  If
you had taken the time to follow this project you would have noticed
performance and stability are the major issues being addressed.  people
arn't just hanging about in a illustionary cloud thinking nautilus is
perfect and hacking up new "cool" features for the heck of it.  they are
working hard to fix the many open performance, stability and usability
issues.  to walze in with the air that you are the voice of reason that is
going to pull this project together through empty complaints when you
clearly arn't willing to spend the time and effort to provide any sort of
helpful information is extremely egotistical and insulting to the coders
who are working so hard to make something cool for you.  If your goal
really is to help motivate this project in a positive direction and not to
just vent your frustration, there are many ways that you can contibute
some time and energy to the project, long winded and empty tirades are not
one.  For instance, if you only can spare an hour a week, instead of
getting yourself into useless flamewars, people here would happily help
you learn about how to effectively help report bugs and do QA work so you
can help fix the problems you obviously see.  As for your takign offense
at "personal attacks", respect is earned and you came in here with your
guns drawn and did not show any respect or thoughtfulness.

-Josh