Re: [Nautilus-list] Viewing index.html

"Konqueror" (the KDE equivalent of Nautilus) has a
feature like this in the form of a togglable "Use
index.html" option in the "View" menu of browser
windows.  It appears to default to "off", and be a
per-window property, rather than a per-URI one (as far
as 30 seconds of playing with it reveals).  When it's
you switch it on, you get an HTML view (provided the
file actually exists), and the usual UI selectors for
directory views (list/icons/details/etc) grey out.

I occasionally find it useful when browsing magazine
coverdisks, but that's about it for me...

Dave Malcolm
thetreesurgeon yahoo co uk

PS I'm only using Konqueror as a backup GUI whilst I
hack my GNOME setup back into a working state :-)

 --- Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> wrote: > On
1/23/02 11:52 AM, "Rick"