[Nautilus-list] Webpage view fails

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 09:43:52AM -0700, James Haefner wrote:
I have RH7.2, Nautilus 1.0.4 installed from RPMs and I can't open webpages (Webpage View encountered an error) I know this has been addressed, but I can't get it fixed using the archives. I tried exporting MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME, from my user account and the error persisted. Is the place to do the export, or should it be done at boot-up? What *IS* MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME. "Locate" suggests it's "http://lists.eazel.com/pipermail/nautilus-list/2002-January/006934.html/usr/lib/mozilla";, but this doesn't seem right.
> What have I done wrong here?  Thanks.

What version of Mozilla?

Sorry, I'm so naive I don't even know what information to provide. here is the result of a search of my rpms (again,
all from Redhat 7.2 + up2date)

rpm -qa | grep mozilla

mozilla-psm-0.9.6-0
mozilla-mail-0.9.6-0
kdebindings-kmozilla-2.2.2-1
mozilla-0.9.6-0
nautilus-mozilla-1.0.4-43

so I guess the answer is 0.9.6-0

for what it's worth, gnomecc tells me that the default url handler is "gome-moz-remote", with version 1.2.13. Should this be something different?

Thanks, John, for the response

Jim Haefner