Re: [Nautilus-list] Mac feature

The feature Glenn speaks about (if I'm thinking of the same feature) works
like this.
Suppose that you would like to move/copy the file ./gonk into
./foo/bar/gazonk/. Simple drag the file ./gonk to the folder ./foo but do
not release ./gonk. After a short wait a new window listing ./foo/ is
opened. Now the icon for ./gonk is held over ./bar and after a short while
./foo/bar/ is opened in a new window. The same procedure is done over
folder ./foo/bar/gazonk/ where the user releases the icon of ./gonk.

Could be a useful feature, especially if it could be trimmed to open the
new view in the same window.