Re: [Nautilus-list] Mac feature

what i think he meant (and stop me if i'm wrong) is something that's
been discussed on this list more than a few times.  if you search the
archives for something like "spring loaded folders" you might find some
more info.
basically, if you try to drag and drop a file into a folder, the
"deepest" you can go is one sublevel.  what spring loaded folders would
do is open a window up of that sublevel when you drag something over it,
so you can see the folders in that lower level.
this is probably confusing.  i'm sure there are other users that can
explain it better.
matt