Re: [Nautilus-list] text changes should not be accepted until Enter key is pressed?

I've seen this as well.  I believe that the problem is not that the
changes occur immediately (this is good, IMHO), but rather that the
properties dialog disappears after the changes are applied without the
user having dismissed it.

One place where this has annoyed me: If I edit a filename and then goto
another window to check the spelling of something, when I come back the
dialog is gone....