Re: [Nautilus-list] text changes should not be accepted until Enter key is pressed?
- From: Markus Bertheau <twanger bluetwanger de>
- To: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] text changes should not be accepted until Enter key is pressed?
- Date: 08 Jan 2002 00:39:29 +0100
On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 00:43, Darin Adler wrote:
> On 1/7/02 2:58 PM, "Markus Bertheau" <twanger bluetwanger de> wrote:
> > I have Nautilus 1.0.6 from rawhide. Sawfish focus behaviour set to
> > enter-only. When I open the properties window of a file, change the name
> > and move the Mouse out of the window so that it loses focus, it closes
> > and the name change is executed. Shouldn't it be waiting for enter?
> You mean it should wait for you to hit the Enter key? That's definitely not
> the intent. I believe it's standard behavior for text changes to be accepted
> when the keyboard focus leaves the editable text.
That means when I accidentially hit the mouse, I confirm my changes?
Well, I have no problem with that behaviour, but I thought it was a bug.
] [Thread Prev