Re: [Nautilus-list] text changes should not be accepted until Enter key is pressed?

On 1/7/02 4:31 PM, "David Emory Watson" <dwatson cs ucr edu> wrote:

> I've seen this as well.  I believe that the problem is not that the
> changes occur immediately (this is good, IMHO), but rather that the
> properties dialog disappears after the changes are applied without the
> user having dismissed it.
>
> One place where this has annoyed me: If I edit a filename and then goto
> another window to check the spelling of something, when I come back the
> dialog is gone....

The best thing to do about this would be to check if there's already a bug
report in bugzilla about them, and if not, to write a new bug report. This
sounds like something good to fix once we're done with the porting, but
there's no way I'll remember it.

    -- Darin