Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus for Gnome 2 status report

On 1/4/02 11:09 AM, "John Fleck" <jfleck inkstain net> wrote:

> It looks like I have the necessary bugzilla permissions if you're OK with me
> going ahead and creating the milestone and moving them.

Sounds fine. But I want to choose a name that somehow makes it clear that
this milestone to go away eventually. The name "unsorted" sounds a little
like we want to keep it around forever. Anyway, it's easy to rename the
milestone once we have it, so just use the best name you can think of.

    -- Darin