Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus for Gnome 2 status report

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 09:06:53AM -0800, Darin Adler wrote:
> On 1/4/02 6:48 AM, "John Fleck" <jfleck inkstain net> wrote:
>
> > The "no milestone" stuff is just a junk heap right now. I could
> > really use some help plowing through it - at the rate I and some other
> > diehard bugsters have been going it will be 2003 before it's cleaned
> > out.
>
> Maybe we need someplace to put the old "no milestone" stuff. Because the new
> bugs all come in with no milestone, and we need some way to deal with those.
> I could create a milestone just to be a placeholder. Something like "old
> unsorted"?

That's probably a good idea.

I've been using the "time information" fields in the bugzilla query page to
catch the new ones as they come in as the way around this, but we could just
create a new "unsorted" field and batch-move all the "no milestones" there to
make this easier.

It looks like I have the necessary bugzilla permissions if you're OK with me
going ahead and creating the milestone and moving them.

Cheers,

John