[Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0.6 build failed - report

Dear Everyone,

I have just tried and failed to compile and install Nautilus 1.0.6.  I hope the
following report will be useful for the developers.

My system is:

AMD Athlon 800 MHz
128MB Ram
VIA KT133 AGP (VT82C686A Chipset) MBoard
ATI Rage 128 graphics card (AGP)

I use Slackware 8.0 which features:
GCC 2.95.3
make 3.79

I have installed successfully:

Kernel 2.4.17 -complied by myself, working very well!
ORBit-0.5.12 -complied by myself
bonobo-1.0.17 -complied by myself
eel-1.0.2 -complied by myself
gnome-vfs-1.0.3 -complied by myself
librsvg-1.0.2 -complied by myself
libxml-1.8.16 -complied by myself
oaf-0.6.7 -complied by myself

I did install Mozilla 0.9.7 from source successfully and I did complete the
export properly LD_LIBRARY_PATH and MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME as mentioned in the
README.

I then ran configure using ./configure
--with-mozilla-lib-place=/opt/mozilla/dist/bin/
--with-mozilla-include-place=/opt/mozilla/dist/include/

This completed successfully, I have attached a copy of the console output.  I
then ran make, which failed.  I have also attached a copy of the make output.
I am not knowledgeable enough to determine what the problem is but I do hope it
is useful.  If I have not included sufficient information I will be only too
happy to find out anything that might be necessary to track down the fault.  If
it is not too much to ask I would really like to know how I might go about
solving this problem to complete the installation of Nautilus 1.0.6.

Many thanks

Mark Pawson.