[Nautilus-list] A little usability report

This is a list of minor features ( not involving adding toolbars ;) ) that affect my everyday use of nautilus.
I know that nautilus developers are busy porting to Gnome 2 and these are not high priority things, as a matter of fact I decided to post this here instead of filing a report in bugzilla because I'd like to know if other users have the same or similar needs.
Of course if some coder lurking on the list come up with a patch without wasting Darin's time that would be appreciated ;) !

1) selecting multiple files
I'd like to be able to select more than one file also in the list view, as I do in the icon view. Beside I'd find really useful a key combination to achive the same thing: in windows this is done with SHIFT+arrows and also allows to keep SHIFT pressed and pick with the mouse files that are not near on the screen. I don't know how Mac hadles this.

2)deleting files
I'd like to have a shortcut to delete files without putting them in trash: both in windows and kde this is done with SHIFT+del.

3)symlink
I'd like to be able to change the symlink target in the properties dialog (as I can do with the name)

These are three operations that I do quite often and that in nautilus are in some way "difficult", at least for me.

I'm sorry if I sound like a back seat coder... I tried to be as constructive as I could, at least until I don't improve my programming skills ;).

ciao