Re: [Nautilus-list] For desktop icon how to add a new menu item & associate command with it?

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, rajeev.karale wrote:
> Can some one clarify me for the following Questions.
>
> 1.Presently GNU Midnight Commander is default filemanager. Is nautilus is going to be default filemanager for GNOME 2.0 release?

No, Nautilus has been the default file manager since the GNOME 1.4
release. Nautilus will also be the default file manager in GNOME 2.0. It
is unlikely that gmc will be ported to GNOME 2.0, so Nautilus might very
well be the only available file manager in the official GNOME 2.0 release.

Christian