Re: [Nautilus-list] 4 nautilus processes chewing up memory

I agree that fixing top would be the sensible thing to do. If the kernel
needs to be changed it doesn't seem very likely to be fixed too soon.
(Why does Procman manage to get it right, then??)
There's something I do not understand there ... as procman uses libgtop ...
and handles that case correctly -- I just cheked it (procman for gnome-1 & gnome-2) -- How can gtop handles it a different way than procman ? Does not uses libgtop ?

see http://www.rcsnet.net/nautilus/procman_shot.jpg for a view of nautilus in procman for gnome1 & 2

--
                                                         -o)
                  Remi Cohen-Scali                       /\\