Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus resizing and SVG icons

> Nautilus uses Raph Levien's librsvg to render SVGs, which uses libart for
> the text and librsvg for the graphics. I imagine this library could be made
> a *lot* faster, and I'd appreciate some contributions to make this happen.

I'd be happy to help, but you'd have to give me pointers on where to
begin. I am not familiar with the code. This is quite important now that
"Scalable Gorilla" is out there. If this issue isn't resolved, it's
going to give GNOME/Nautilus a bad name.

Martin