Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus resizing and SVG icons

I'm looking into what would be involved in writing a GnomeCanvasItem
implementation of the SVG rendering stuff.  I don't know how useful this
would actually be to Nautilus, but it seems to me that it would be a
much more flexible way of handling SVGs.  Doing it that way gets you the
added benefit of having each element of the SVG accessible to, say, wrap
with a DOM API (the usefulness of this should be readily apparent) and
just generally having a "live" representation of the SVG rather than a
static pixbuf based one.

--Shahms