Re: [Nautilus-list] places, locations, sidebar-tree

thank you for the snide comment. No better way to start my morning. Anyway, though, to have various starting points in the tree view would resolve some of the clutter and make it useful. Personally, I always wish that I could start the tree view in my home directory. That way I could actually use it to copy files into there. Additionally, being able to add a starting point like /usr/src would make my life a lot easier in many cases. I could just navigate to those places on the current tree, but I prefer not to have my sidebar take up half of a window, which is the amount of space it needs to keep the tree view from looking cluttered. Just a thought.

Adam.