Re: [Nautilus-list] mouse-wheel and the nautilus theme selector

On 2/6/02 4:47 AM, "Glen Gray" <glen antefacto com> wrote:

> Are the bugs in bugzilla updated to say when these are fixed ?

Most are. This one wasn't. I just updated it.

> Do we need to set aside a testing week or something to trawl through the
> bugs and see whats valid and whats not ?

No, we don't need to set aside a week. But we do need volunteers to go
through bugs and do this. All bugs marked "old" are ones that need someone
to look at them.

> Seems to be a lot of entries in bugzilla for nautilus. Though some of
> the ones I've seen are more "It doesn't do what I want/expect".

In the past we had lots of active Nautilus testing, which resulted in a lot
of bug reports. But when Eazel went out of business, the testing and bug
management level went way down, leaving us with bugs that weren't as
actively looked at. That having been said, we've dealt with 100s of bugs in
the last few months. We just need some more volunteers to help John Fleck
out, who's done the lion's share of the work.

    -- Darin