[Nautilus-list] places, locations, sidebar-tree

To comment on the issue of places and icon stuff.

I think it would be cool to implement such a thing using the tree-view. I
think the easiest way to implement this is by using the "start-here:" URL. If
the treeview can just display the start-here:, you can put all your favorite
links in there (cdrom, floppy, smb, etc.). The bonus is the preferences,
application, etc links allready present.

I don't know if it is easy to hack on, but I assume that the sidebar uses
gnome-vfs, so it should not be very difficult.

With Regards,

Ing. D. Knol

http://www.gmx.net