Re: [Nautilus-list] Hot Key for terminal?

> I have not been able to find this, is there a way of setting a hot key
> within Nautilus so that a terminal pops up and is cd'ed into the
> directory from which Nautilus was when I hit the hot key??

What about thinking big, and having a full-blown shell-tab in nautilus,
whose command line is cd'd to the currently selected nautilus directory?
Konqueror has such a facility, and I think it's pretty spiffing,
actually.

Come to think of it, I need a project to work on. I'll start doing it
myself if some seasoned Gnome/Nautilus hacker could tell me where to
begin.

Martin