[Nautilus-list] Hot Key for terminal?

Hi,

I have not been able to find this, is there a way of setting a hot key
within Nautilus so that a terminal pops up and is cd'ed into the
directory from which Nautilus was when I hit the hot key??

Thanks,

Craig.

Craig Jones, M.Sc.                         c/o MS/MRI Research Group
PhD Student, Dept. of Physics              Suite 211 - 2386 East Mall
Email: craig physics ubc ca                Gerald McGavin Building
Phone: (604) 822-0760                      Vancouver, BC  V6T 1Z3
Fax:   (604) 822-7877                      Alt: craigjones canada com
http://www.physics.ubc.ca/~craig                         ICQ: 7621052