Re: [Nautilus-list] List Spam

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:
> A good way to fix this is to move the list to gnome.org, where
> there's a solution to that general problem (I can't remember all the
> details) in their list server configuration. If there's someone who
> can get the necessary access to the gnome.org list server, is
> knowledgeable about Mailman, and wants to volunteer to help me move
> the subscriber list and archive over there, I'd appreciate the help.

It's really simple, if you look in ~mailman/bin/ on your server
there's a script to list subscribers (I forget the name of it),
so you do that and send it along, and then someone like myself or Jeff
can dump said list into the script that mass-subscribes people to
nautilus-list gnome org

People will lose their settings (digest mode, etc.) and get a new
password, though, so maybe Jeff knows a better way.

Havoc